OT: Router Recommendations

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Wed May 9 00:08:12 MST 2012

Peter,

I purchased a Linksys e2000 from Walmart over a year ago for about 65 bucks
and installed dd-wrt on it. It's the best router I've ever had. I only use the
wifi for my android phone and tablet, but the gigabit ports rock. It has N
capability which I have used on a my laptop a couple of times, just to try,
but I'm usually hard wired anyway. It's a great great device. I would like to
buy a couple more just to keep around incase it ever fails. It has been
running non-stop for almost two years. I love it.

Buffalo has a couple that come with dd-wrt pre-installed that I have heard
great things about, but never used myself. I wouldn't own a router I couldn't
install dd-wrt on.

Nathan

http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-E2000-Advanced-Wireless-N-
Router/dp/B003B20F54