OT: Router Recommendations

AZ Pete plug at cactusfamily.com
Tue May 8 22:48:42 MST 2012

Hi All,

My aging wireless router is starting to act up and it seems that I'll need a new one in short order.
My current router is a Linksys wireless G (before they became Cisco) with four 10/100Mb ports.

I'm looking for something similar in a wireless N variety with 4 gigabit Ethernet ports.
Note: I'm only interested in a router, not a modem/router combo unit.

I've actually been very happy with my Linksys. Is Linksys/Cisco still a good brand?
Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they can share on brands and models?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter