OT: Router Recommendations

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed May 9 01:56:38 MST 2012

Try this one:

http://homestore.cisco.com/en-us/Routers/Linksys-Refurbished-E4200-MaximumPerformance-Wirelessn-router_stcVVproductId133604734VVcatId543809VVviewprod.htm

Can't beat 90 bucks for the refurb cisco/linksys flagship e4200 model.
Supposedly its performance is great, and can run ddwrt and tomato.  I
almost bought a few to play with myself (rather have cash atm), still
need to replace my aging cisco 1200's.  They have a usb port that can be
used with tomato/ddwrt as well as openwrt packages for added functionality.

Otherwise, the Asus N16 is about a second best from what I found.

-mb