Cups issues

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Mar 9 18:02:23 MST 2012

That would be yes, sorry for the late response.  Distro-based dpkg.

It could be something that their 32bit drivers aren't finding the 64bit
counterparts - I've run into that a lot unfortunately with games and
such not native to a dist, but I've not seen log or any stdout that
complains.  If I can figure out the flow of executables I'll ldd some of
their bins to see what shows incomplete.

I hate foreign proprietary blobs of crap like this from vendors for a
reason.

-mb