Cups issues

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Mar 10 10:50:18 MST 2012

I would package your issue with complete libs and logs and enter a
bugtracker ticket.

It's most probably a ghostscript 64bit issue?  You might be able to
fix it with either a binary installation of ghostscript or manually
adding both the 32bit and 64bit versions of it all.  Look at dpkg for
more.

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice