I need opinions.

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:48:24 MST 2012

there are a number of CMS based systems i have used drupal and joomla as
well as plone. i have liked them all.

in your case i think a simple "blog" style of entry, main landing page
taking about what your core purpose is, then a forum for others to share
and integrate.

warning if you set up a forum you will need to police it pretty heavily.

As for the page you are talking about i would shy away form adding that to
the site just yet, but instead include a simple donation area. then gather
resources related to the core purpose of your site.

I would start with a core purpose and evolve from there.. find out what you
want it to do then move in that direction. if you build a user-base ads and
the like can help pay for it. but you have to give them something to build
credibility. but if you pop up a link offering work from home jobs then ask
money for it it will turn people off and make people think its
an advertising site from the get rich quick scams.

does that make sense?

i would also consider changing the backgrounds. they make my eyes hurt ;-)

Stephen