I need opinions.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 19:11:19 MST 2012

Look for free WordPress templates.  There are thousands for free.  I would suggest taking some time and look at your options.

If your site takes off and you build it wrong, you will pay later.

Do some research.  Install WordPress and look at the free templates.

This is not a decision you can make in a couple hours.

Keith Smith