Questions about Kubuntu 12.04 and its updates

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Thu Dec 27 20:59:58 MST 2012

The droid fonts from Google are also great for Konsole

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu