Questions about Kubuntu 12.04 and its updates

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Thu Dec 27 20:57:28 MST 2012

The only thing I can tell you is to play with the system settings, install the full installation of KDE (kubuntu only installs a sub-set by default), and look at things like kde-look.org for add-ons and themes.

You should also install the msttcorefonts and set the default font to Arial as it looks much better than the sans serif font Kubuntu uses normally.

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu