Questions about Kubuntu 12.04 and its updates

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Dec 27 17:57:37 MST 2012

Thanks Brian.  I always appreciate your helpful tips and comments.

I still wish there was some way to totally get rid of that blasted,
annoying cashew and all the nuisance widgets ;)

And I still can't get the panel icons arranged in the sequence I want
them. Every time I restart, they get all messed up and have to be
rearranged again. And I can't figure out how to put the panel on the left
or right side of the screen instead of on the bottom or top.  Any
suggestions?