How to set up a dual boot on a thinkpad

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:59:55 MST 2012

That other partition is only 100MB. That's not big enough to hold the
files you need for installing windows.  XP used a cd and 7 uses a dvd.
It's been my experience that partition managers will show the hidden
partition that's used for storing the files to restore the computer to
the condition it was in when it left the factory.  I don't know all the
details, but I read somewhere that versions of windows after xp use a
100MB partition to do the jobs xp did with the boot.ini file.