Ubuntu on Android (was: getting rid of android on tablet)

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sat Aug 11 23:21:04 MST 2012

It seemed a little half baked to me... I'd rather (like the original
poster) have a full Linux distro installed than something running on top.
 Given recent changes with the Linux kernel adding android kernel bits to
the main trunk it shouldn't be long.  Until then I'll run a rooted Android
OS like Cyanogenmod so I can load whatever apps I want.