Ubuntu on Android (was: getting rid of android on tablet)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Aug 11 14:15:04 MST 2012

JD:

Have you tried this out of curiosity and if so, what device(s) have you made work with this?  I am curious to hear some personal experiences on this concept outside of the Ubuntu on Android via Canonical circles.

Thanks in advance!

--- Crawford
PS: I receive this list in Digest format, so pardon any delays in responding in advance.

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.