visualization question

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:16:24 MST 2011

so... does VMWare server do bridging?
The free as in beer version on the vmware website that is?

I only ask because of vmware being brought up.  When the disclaimer ""only limited by the admin tools and custom hardware options" came about, I figured it'd be best to clarify :)

I personally like Parallels, but I've only used it on Mac.

--Dan