visualization question

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun May 8 07:05:53 MST 2011

It is free as in beer. Player and sever are both free. They are on the
website. You do have to register the number of licenses you want to an
email address but they do not spam you.
If you want to automatically balance containers across a federated
server farm or if you want to take a snapshot every few min for
instantaneous rollback or if you want to branch vm's and synchronize
down stream systems then you are going to pay quite a bit. But my
guess is if you need that you can probably afford it.

Sent from my mobile device