Getting a Linux admin job in Europe?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 07:56:53 MST 2011

Why send your kids to college if you have that mentality?

Keith Smith

2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International) : if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.