Getting a Linux admin job in Europe?

S Kreimeyer skreimey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:20:16 MST 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 00:34 -0700, Nathan England wrote:
> You also have to remember, the German Chancellor just said the
> multi-cultural system has failed. The melting-pot mentality is no
> longer a go there and they are requiring the proper language.

In all fairness, this is true of much of Europe. Much of it stems from
frustration with how easily state assistance is taken advantage of in
these countries. I spent a week in Denmark, and the people I stayed with
lived next to Syrian refugees whom have been unemployed . . . for 7
years. They had a nice home, two cars and were sending their children to
college. While that's good for them, being the one to pay for their
middle-class lifestyle is a pretty raw deal.