O.T. Cell Phone Contacts

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:02:07 MST 2011

I agree with the others

I recently got an android phone and it syncs with google mail and google
voice

I exported my contacts from outlook and added them into google mail and all
was great
The android can even use google voice, so all my calls look like they are
coming from that number.

Incidentally I got a great deal from Virgin Mobile, $25/month for 300 talk
minutes + unlimited data/sms/email
The only thing I found virgin mobile can't do is forward calls.
(they use the sprint network)