O.T. Cell Phone Contacts

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 7 16:05:53 MST 2011

Am 07. Mar, 2011 schwätzte mike enriquez so:

moin moin Mike,

> Does anyone on the list know if any of the cell phones out there have contact
> managers that will work with a computer contact manager.
> It seems like every time,  I change cell phones I cannot carry my contacts to
> my new cell phone.

Android phones can all sync w/ google services.

Maemo devices can sync w/ the KDE PIM, but I think Maemo is being
abandoned by Nokia.

I believe there are other options in the android market as well.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.
#  Law enforcement was not supposed to be easy.
#  Where it is easy, it's called a police state."  -- Jeff Schiller