O.T. Cell Phone Contacts

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Mar 8 09:20:17 MST 2011

Have throw the weight of my two cents in on this as well. My android phone
has been wonderful.
Now I am looking to upgrade, and figure out what I will do with my old
android... I'm looking for a rom that does not have ANY phone type stuff, so
I can use it as a reader, gamer, web surfer, blah blah whatever I want...
Handy little computer to carry around in my pocket. Granted, I want another
android...

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Bob Elzer <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with the others
>
> I recently got an android phone and it syncs with google mail and google
> voice
>
> I exported my contacts from outlook and added them into google mail and all
> was great
> The android can even use google voice, so all my calls look like they are
> coming from that number.
>
> Incidentally I got a great deal from Virgin Mobile, $25/month for 300 talk
> minutes + unlimited data/sms/email
> The only thing I found virgin mobile can't do is forward calls.
> (they use the sprint network)

Nathan England

I believe in the Constitution and the 4th Amendment. I am innocent and have
nothing to hide, but NO agent of the state crosses my threshhold without a
valid warrant signed by a judge and properly submitted. If we fail to
exercise our rights, we lose them.