web conference

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:43:27 MST 2011

Setup your own video and voice conferencing server.

http://bigbluebutton.org is dead easy to set up.

http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/ is more manual to set up and I
have not used it yet.  Demo videos look nice.

Either can handle simultaneous video and audio for up to 25 people,
depending on your bandwidth and hardware.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_conferencing_software
for lots of possibilities.

Alan