Looking for NAS Hardware Recommendations

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jul 5 08:42:54 MST 2011

Mark and company:

QNAP systems might cost a bit like Drobo (but not as much as Drobo), but SAN and NAS storage none the less.  Their URL is

http://www.qnap.com

The 459 Pro II is a modern version of a client of our's 459 Pro+ which is quite nice (and quite underutilized by the client as well ;-) ).

HTH.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.