uncapped bandwidth hosting?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:18:12 MST 2011

ok,
not sure where you are. the prices I got quoted are from the local sprint store in avondale. t-mobile doesn't offer any such device yet. I did suggest that they do so though. I couldn't find any verizon stores that even heard of this over here in west phoenix either. I may have to google this for more info.

-Eric