uncapped bandwidth hosting?

Harold Wong Harold.Wong at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 10 12:41:39 MST 2011

Sprint / Clear does not offer 4G service in Arizona right now.  When I spoke with their engineering team, I was told they most likely won't offer 4G here until sometime in 2012.  You may be signed up for 4G, but you are really getting 3G.

Harold Wong
IT Pro Evangelist | US Developer & Platform Evangelism - West Region
Office: (425) 706-3501 | Blog: blogs.technet.com/haroldwong
MCITP Server Administrator | MCITP Enterprise Administrator | MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2007 / 2010