keyboard stopped working

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 23:44:22 MST 2011

I don't know what I did but it no longer beeps and it starts windows
normally. I said 98? I meant xp (SP3). So you suspect the motherboard, huh?
That might be the issue. My wife spilled wine into it about 3 months prior.
I let it dry out  and it  worked after that until the keyboard stopped
working a few months later. My questions are: if the keyboard isn't working
why does the escape key work? Hmmmmmm... I can't get it to do the same
thing it did when it was beeping