keyboard stopped working

Dale Farnsworth dale at farnsworth.org
Sat Dec 24 01:57:23 MST 2011

It sounds to me like you had a stuck key.  The bios beeps if you keep
pressing a key after the keyboard input buffer is full.  Keyboard
autorepeat causes continual beeping when a key becomes stuck in the
down position.

I think you have a dirty keyboard, causing one or more keys to stick
from time to time.

-Dale