Plug website down

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Oct 30 11:42:57 MST 2010

Wow, after all the wild speculation on what was going on with the
server, here's what actually happened:

The hard drive on the server has a rather unfortunate partition layout
and the /var directory is rather small and was simply filled up, so
mysql freaked out and quit....  that's all, and it's all fixed now.

A new server will to be swapped in rather soon, and we'll make sure that
it doesn't have the same stupid partitioning on it, and we will be going
to a new website at the same time.

Brian Cluff