which t-mobile android phone?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Mar 16 15:26:34 MST 2010

I could be wrong or out of date with some of my information.

Tethering is possible with
http://www.junefabrics.com/android/index.php but requires a client on
the computer and does not have a Linux client.  And is not Free.

Check the article and comments at
http://lifehacker.com/5447347/how-to-tether-your-android-phone for
more tether information.

That Verizon advertises tethering is a surprise to me.  Seems like
T-Mobile better get on it!

Two for one on the Nexus!  Wish I needed one!

Alan