which t-mobile android phone?

David Huerta huertanix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:26:09 MST 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:14 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
>> - As far as I know you will not get any of the following features with
>> any of the Android phones currently available:
>>>
>>> . tether and call at the same time
>
> Hmm. I was told that's possible.
>
>>> . on phone internet connection and call at the same time
>
> Same here.

The Nokia N900 wins in this category, since it can, at least according
to this: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/1647231671.html

> Um. No Google account. Well, OK, I now have one for work, so I'll get to
> use this, but that's not where my important contacts and preferences will
> be listed.

No need for a Gmail account on the N900, but with a fully-fledged
(yes, even plugins) Firefox browser on Maemo you can use Gmail or
virtually any other website just as if it were on a Linux netbook,
even Flash sites.

> I just learned that t-mobile is doing 2 for 1 on droid phones, so I'll
> have a spare droid anyway :).

The Droid looks like it came from the 70s and everyone I know who has
one complains that the keyboard keys are too teeny tiny.

--
[.dh]