which t-mobile android phone?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Mar 16 15:39:23 MST 2010

Am 16. Mär, 2010 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> I could be wrong or out of date with some of my information.
>
> Tethering is possible with
> http://www.junefabrics.com/android/index.php but requires a client on
> the computer and does not have a Linux client.  And is not Free.

Someone at the west side mtg was talking about this. He said it's great. I
won't be using it, though.

> Check the article and comments at
> http://lifehacker.com/5447347/how-to-tether-your-android-phone for
> more tether information.

Don't we get root on the Nexxus One?

Will try Proxoid on my wife's phone.

Needing a specific client generally rules out PDAnet.

> That Verizon advertises tethering is a surprise to me.  Seems like
> T-Mobile better get on it!

Yup.

> Two for one on the Nexus!  Wish I needed one!

Hmm, I figured it was the non-Nexxus One phones. I will have to consider
that :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.