MySQL grant use?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Jul 23 18:27:03 MST 2010

I may also recommend that you don't do selective replication. Due to the
ability to manipulate data using fully qualified statements you can
circumvent replication rules. So it is best not to have them. I also highly
recommend you do not do circular replication, which is typically the next
brilliant idea after writing to the slaves which should be read only..