MySQL grant use?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jul 23 18:03:22 MST 2010

Am 23. Jul, 2010 schwätzte Ben Trussell so:

> With the general query log enabled in advance its easy to see when a
> and by whom a query was run, just be sure to put that log in the
> logrotate cycle because it can get big, fast..

Yeah, not activating that on prod :).

But, I might be able to block those users on prod and audit them on the
slaves as we want to move unnecessary load off of prod anyway.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.