Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:29:31 MST 2010

Wow, now I know why it is so hard to hire people that are competent!  Python is fun, not right, but fun... Thats your argument?  If you want to know why we refuse to hire Python programmers at our company, I can give you real facts on why you should not use that language as a place to learn... Not opinions.

Kevin

Sent from my Nokia phone