Lookin at Qwest DSL Service

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Mon Feb 15 08:59:28 MST 2010

I haven't seen a Cisco DSL modem in the field for several years. I was
told that they were replacing them with ActionTec (1500?) units at the
time, which I'm guessing was maybe 5 years ago.

I wouldn't stand for that level of service. There's a good chance that
Ken's right. I'd stay on the phone with them until they agreed to have
someone come out and replace the modem. You need to be insistent with
their CS people at times. Be polite though. I don't expect that throwing
a temper tantrum would work well.

BL, I've had equally bad CS from Qwest and Cox. Sometimes you get a good
rep on the phone though. Keep calling back until you get someone who
takes care of your problem to your satisfaction.

-Eric 'shubes'