Lookin at Qwest DSL Service

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 08:31:01 MST 2010

The Cisco I had was reported to overheat and have problems.  I had little or no problems with mine.

Sounds like your fiancee has a bad modem.  If it is overheating you would open the case to allow more air flow.  That was the recommendation for the Cisco years ago.

I would find it very irritating to have my connection reset multiple times a day.

Thanks for your feedback!

Keith Smith