SPAM on PLUGSITE

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:52:31 MST 2010

Steve,
don't worry about it. the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I agree that CAPTCHAS are inherently evil. I have problems on walmartmoneycard.com. I cannot log in because of the stupid CAPTCHA and it seems that walmart isn't going to do anything about it either.

I am not familiar with drupal at all, so I have no idea what turing tests that it has at its disposal. Are there any other tests that don't involve locking the blind (and deafblind)?

-Eric