SPAM on PLUGSITE

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Wed Dec 15 15:17:38 MST 2010

I continued to have comment-spam problems on my personal Drupal site even after enabling captcha challenges.  The Drupal 'spam' module, which is something like spamcop for Drupal, has been quite good so far.  (Only installed it this morning, but I've already seen it block a number of bogus comments.)

http://drupal.org/project/spam

alex