The Sysadmin career field outlook

Joseph King joseph.king at joking.net
Tue Dec 7 21:36:53 MST 2010

Yes, specialization and outsourcing are the directions the field is taking.
Instead of a team of people who are essentially part of a company's
technology infrastructure, corporations have turned to "hired guns" for
specific needs, only keeping decision makers in house.

In Your Service,

Joseph King
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joking
http://www.joking.net