The Sysadmin career field outlook

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Dec 7 20:06:09 MST 2010

In truth I think the outlook for dedicated sys admins is bleak. The
cost of commodity hosting has eliminated most low to mid level
positions. In addition being a well rounded generalist is not as
saleable as some one who has a broad but shallow back ground and is
highly specialized in one area.

--
Sent from my mobile device