OT: Texting Solution

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:18:22 MST 2009

Nathan England wrote:

> I have verizon - verizon texts, but I have to pay 10 cents per message
> or I can spend 10 bucks and get a block. Or go with the more expensive
> InPulse plan, but I don't use the phone enough to justify that. I mostly
> use skype or GV.

Right. You might want to check with them anyways. I have 1500 texts a month,
and free verizon->verizon texts, for example. You may check to see if that
is just "automagic" (as it, IMO, should be, but that's a flamebait for
another day)

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
Well, I think Perl should run faster than C.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <199801200306.TAA11638 at wall.org>

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.