Looking for Laptop Suggestions

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue May 12 11:31:37 MST 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 08:56 -0700, Stephen wrote:
> "As for jounalism...she should re-evaluate because it is an industry in a
> death spiral."
>
> This is true, but is it because of quality journalism or not... i gave
> up paying attention because i kept getting bombarded with crap instead
> of insightful information and the like... quality journalists can help
> that "death spiral"
>
> that being said she has a tough line cut out for her.
----
While I could probably go on about low quality journalism, your comment
ignores the fact that newspapers have been laying off, downsizing, going
out of business, etc.

Add to that the same with magazines...print journalism is basically dead
and photo journalism flourishes only if you are willing to stalk the
homes, restaurants and bars for the rich and famous.

Television news is dying whether local broadcast or cable, all of their
numbers are down.

Journalism is not the same as it was before.

Craig

believed to be clean.