Looking for Laptop Suggestions

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:04:39 MST 2009

I agree it is not the same as before, but the concept of journalism is
not based on the media it is presented in be it TV internet, print or
newsprint.

the part that i find lacking is almost unilateral across these mediums.

and i honestly prefer to save the trees and get mine online. but its
still a truly viable avenue of journalism and really i would like to
see the professionalism brought forward to a new medium.

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 08:56 -0700, Stephen wrote:
>> "As for jounalism...she should re-evaluate because it is an industry in a
>> death spiral."
>>
>> This is true, but is it because of quality journalism or not... i gave
>> up paying attention because i kept getting bombarded with crap instead
>> of insightful information and the like... quality journalists can help
>> that "death spiral"
>>
>> that being said she has a tough line cut out for her.
> ----
> While I could probably go on about low quality journalism, your comment
> ignores the fact that newspapers have been laying off, downsizing, going
> out of business, etc.
>
> Add to that the same with magazines...print journalism is basically dead
> and photo journalism flourishes only if you are willing to stalk the
> homes, restaurants and bars for the rich and famous.
>
> Television news is dying whether local broadcast or cable, all of their
> numbers are down.
>
> Journalism is not the same as it was before.
>
> Craig

> believed to be clean.

Stephen