How to recover X display? v.1.1

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Mar 24 15:12:13 MST 2009

On 3/24/09, Matt Graham <danceswithcrows at usa.net> wrote:
> Are you on dialup? If you've got proper bandwidth,
> "dhclient eth0" or "dhcpcd eth0" should get a dynamic IP
> address provided eth0 is plugged in to something.

I have DSL wireless and it was working fine before the crash.
Even now, when I boot up, I see lights blinking on the 3-COM
pci card, but since I can't see anything on F7 I can't use the
wireless connection that I think I have.

And I don't know how to establish that connection on one of the
other F1-F6 command-line only terminals.

> Fix the Net access and apt-get upgrade, and
>  you should be good.  (I Could Be Wrong.)

Wish I could.