ABLEconf, AZ tech and entrepreneur

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Aug 2 16:13:57 MST 2009

moin moin,

one of ABLEconf's goalѕ is to promote businesses using FOSS. We have a
track that's explicitly for companies to come advertise what they do. We
aren't charging to participate in the track.

Free Software is great. We need businesses to use it. For that reason, we
should be helping market the businesses that do use it.

While ABLEconf is new ( this is our second year ), I think I have a
well-established track record for not being fly-by-night. Give us a chance
and help us out.

If you want to help with tech and entrepreneurship in Arizona participate
in activities like ABLEconf or the other activities Alan listed. If they
aren't providing what you feel is necessary help to add that feature.

Heck, help us all work together.

ABLEconf is a project of many groups, so getting these other groups
involved would be great. We're also willing to work on other projects, but
we're currently a bit busy setting up ABLEconf and Software Freedom Day
activities :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I have faith in debian-legal." -- Ted Gould