9.04 netbook remix ?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:34:50 MST 2009

Well i am running the EEE PC 901 and it installed great. I had one
weird lockup but it hasn't been back since i ran an update.

8.10 installed great, but the screen resolution was a pita as the
screen is pretty small  (well for nowadays i still remember the
320x200 days) but the netbook remix on 9.04 is pretty nice. i havent
tried it on any of our Aspire 1's yet, we also have the 160gb hdd
revision and i have upgraded the ram in them to the 1.5gb mark (i
really need the shirt "i void warranties") and they are mostly running
xp for our users here. but i plan on getting one of them with this NB
remix for sure.

I might have to look into the eee/easypeasy kernel update if we decide
this thing will live with Ubuntu.