OT: Bailout Bill

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Fri Sep 26 05:29:45 MST 2008

While I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of trying to
keep discussions in this forum only those that are as closely
related to Linux a possible, I must also say that to have had all
the rest of this OT pass by us was made worthwhile for me by
the following two comments by Bob Holtzman:

(Regarding our multiple erroneous calculations  - dividing
$85 billion by $200 million):
> You're both candidates for the board of the Federal Reserve.

And also this one:

> Your mail is being read by tight lipped Homeland Security
> agents who fail to see the humor in Doctor Strangelove

Simply hilarious, Bob!