OT: Bailout Bill

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 00:38:00 MST 2008

 Dan,

   Running Linux is about self-sufficiency and maintaining choices.

   Whats going on here in our broken political system is eliminating
our choices.  "Buy this or else."  It goes against everything we 'hold
to be self-evident' in the Free Software world.  Free Software people
should be united against this bill.

 -jmz