OT: Bailout Bill

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Sep 26 06:54:37 MST 2008

Under the current "rules" of the list any conversation not about Linux can occur if designated as OT.

While we all understand your emotional sentiments, your demands that an OT conversation stop, are inappro per the open rules of the PLUG.
(503)754-4452 Blackberry || Obnosis.com

Laugh at my MSN Footer