OT: For sale-Eee PC 701, lightly used

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Sep 19 21:23:21 MST 2008

First prospective buyer fell through so it's up for offer again!

My father wants to sell is lightly used Eee PC.  He has enjoyed it but
finds it too small in the keyboard and screen.  He plans to trade up
for one of the new larger models.

I can easily vouch for it's near new condition.  It will includes all
the original accessories and manuals, even box!  I've already restored
it to factory fresh software and settings.  He's also including in an
additional carrying case.

It is the same model as this one on Amazon selling for $384 (if you
"click to see the price"):

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Screen-Celeron-Processor-Preloaded/dp/B000YEMKGY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1218089814&sr=8-1

Asking $365.  Please return email me off the list if you are interested.

Alan