Video editing

Nathan nathan at paysonlinux.org
Fri Sep 19 23:00:02 MST 2008

I recorded a graduation ceremony with my video camera and I transfered the
video to my laptop. The audio is horrendous, but I have a copy of the audio
directly recorded from the sound system. I am looking for a way to put the two
together . I want about 2 minutes of the audio to play before the video starts
and the stupid programs I have in windows will let me move audio around but
not video.

there has to be something in the linux world that works, right?
I have tried cinelerra in the past but could not get my videos converted to
mov, so I don't know where else to go.

any experience here?

Nathan